A one man show never lasts for long. When work gets demanding, you need help. Hiring a Online/Virtual Assistant can benefit you in a lot of way to make sure that the survival of your business can be made possible, such as:
- Updating your website, sales and squeeze pages
- Providing customer service and support via email, telephone or helpdesk
- Planning, hosting, and managing your webinars and teleseminars
- Plan, write, and distribute your newsletters, blogs, and social media content
- Coordinating your appointments, calendar and to-do list
- Acting as a Joint Venture (JV) coordinator or Affiliate manager
- Working with and coordinating the technology that you don’t like, such as, Infusionsoft, 1ShoppingCart, Aweber, MailChimp, JigsawBox, EverGreen Business Systems, etc.
Perks of having an Online Assistant
- Decreased labor cost
- No hiring cost
- No need for an Office Space
Perks of having an Online Assistant at Mezzi Marketing
All the perks above, PLUS,
- Full-fledge furnished office with all the necessary hardware, software, internet and power backups that keep service uninterrupted.
- Support of professional team with a pool of diverse skill sets, so that anything you or your business needs, is catered to, efficiently.
- You can increase the number on online assistants with a blink of an eye and can convert it into a “virtual team” of skilled staff.
- We do Quality checks to make sure your work is being done.